9.07.2011

Viva Las Vegas...

Daron and I went to Las Vegas over Labor Day weekend!  It was a lot of fun!  He got us tickets to The Lion King and to The Improv.  I would absolutely recommend seeing The Lion King if you ever get the opportunity!  We had a great time just relaxing and having fun!  And we ate at the yummiest restaurants; I've never eaten so much seafood and prime rib in my life!

I didn't take my purse around with me too often, so I didn't get many pictures.  But here are few that I did take:

This is the Bellagio.  The lobby ceiling was covered in Chihully glass lilies!

Excuse the fact that Daron looks stoned...but this is us waiting to see the fountain show at the Bellagio.

Us at the Bellagio fountain show again.



It was a great weekend!

6 comments:

tacy said...

Yay for trips!
I hope you didn't salt your food before tasting it. That is just DANGEROUS!

mom said...

What kind of comment is that Tacy? What does salt have to do with anything? How did you post a comment at 11:17? Aren't you at work? I am so confused. Oh, by the way, so happy you had a good time Kathy.

Katy Wilson said...

"Hope you had a good time Kathy?"

and you think Tacy is confusing!
Tacy is referring to an inside joke from when we were all in Utah.

mom said...

Whatever...now you know what my whole day has been like!

Jillian said...

Looks like a blast! :)

Ashlie said...

Yay! I had fun in vegas when we went in May, too. I ended up going to a stupid time share thing though for 3 hours..those people are sure persistent! but we got like three free buffets out of it! glad you had fun...that glass thing looks so cool.