9.13.2011

A new car...

If you read the title out loud and say it like they do on The Price is Right...then it's SO much more fun!

But anyway, this past Saturday me and Daron got A NEW CAR!  We traded in his Ford Taurus and got a Ford Fusion!  A new 2012 Ford Fusion!  And the funnest thing of all is that I get to drive it!  He is taking the Ford Escape!





One of my favorite things about it is the dashboard!  It's blue and almost 3D looking.  The car is 'Cinnamon'...but it's mostly just a really dark, almost black looking red.  Daron likes it so much that it may not be too long before we trade in the Escape for another Fusion!

5 comments:

tacy said...

I have a fusion. I get compliments all the time. In fact, today I had someone look at my car and say "New car?" and I said, "nope, more than a year old" and he said, "I like it, it looks new."
End of story.

mom said...

I love the color! Congratulations!

Jillian said...

Very nice!!

Tuna said...

Fancy!

Alanna said...

Congrats! Meant to comment on this when I first read it. It's so nice to have a new car huh?? Funny thing is, I test drove one of those when Eric and I were looking for a new car just over a month ago. I liked how it drove...and I too liked how the dashboard lit up :) That was my second choice when it came down to picking a car. I ended up with the Altima. Funny that we both almost got the same car! Hope you are still enjoying it