6.13.2011

A fun Saturday...


Daron got us tickets to see Les Miserables this past Saturday!  We had a great day!  It all started off with dropping Hannah off for camp...she will be gone till Wednesday.  Then, she leaves on Tuesday to go to Nauvoo until AUGUST 1ST!!  She is gonna work at the Fudge Factory for my mom, and hopefully be able to save up some money to get her car insturance started back up again so she can get a license again!

After we dropped Hannah off, we went grocery shopping and got Darons car dropped off to be detailed.  We went back home, got Bryan dropped off at his moms house for the weekend, and then we went and both got pedicures!!  We were both sleepy from not getting getting to bed till really late the night before, and then getting up early...so we took a nap!  It was so nice.  And after taht we had dinner at P.F. Changs and then went and saw Les Mis!  It was great! Daron didn't like it so much...but what did you expect really. 

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I honestly don't know how someone can not like Les Mis!! It's my FAVORITE!! Sounds like the perfect day!

We're All Wright said...

Sarah said exactly what I was thinking.... how can anyone not LOVE Les Miz? Totally impossible! It is the very best of the musicals and I have seen many!!!

Wilkerson Family said...

so fun.

Alanna said...

I do not hate you. It must not have posted. I have had problems with some of my comments on my blog disappearing after they have been posted. I'm sorry