6.20.2011

Little of this, little of that...

Nothing really super exciting has happened lately...but I thought I'd post a few things that have been going on...

 Hannah leaves tomorrow morning for Nauvoo! And by morning I mean 6 AM! I am very jealous that she gets to spend the whole entire month of July with my family, and I don't think she knows what an opportunity that is...not to toot my own families horn or anything...


 My back has been KILLING me lately...and I think it's our bed.  We got a new bed shortly after we got married, and it was SO COMFORTABLE for a while, but then Daron had really bad back pain and we figured it was the bed.  So we took advantage of the 99 day warranty thing and we traded it in for something a little firmer.  Of course his back was better overnight. I have not had a problem with it until last week, but now my neck and back hurt all the time.  I am hoping it's NOT our bed, cause that would be awful...


 Daron read One for the Money last night and was surprised it was written back in 1975!  It made me think that if back in then the Church received instruction on something that is so important today, what sort of instruction are we getting today (that maybe we don't heed or we blow of as unimportant) that is going to be so pertinent in 35 or 40 years!  Makes you think!


We've gone to the pool up the street a couple of times and it is SO NICE!  Well, I mean the pool itself isn't mind blowing...but just swimming is so nice!  It does make me wish we had a pool at our house, but at the same time it only costs us $5 or $6 to go to this one, which is way cheaper than paying the extra money at our house for a pool...

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

That is exciting for Hannah! I hope she has fun. Back pain sucks...i am sorry :( luckily you are a walking pharmacy.