5.28.2011

Hannahs Graduations...

Hannah graduated from both High School and Trade School this past week!  She had her EVIT (East Valley Institute of Technology) graduation on Tuesday...here are some picture of that...




And then on Thursday she graduated from Apache Junction High School!


Logan knows how to say 'CHEESE!'

It was a really pretty view!

That's her on the stage!  She was one of the last few to get her diploma!


For some reason she just kept licking my face!  EWWW

We had a graduation party for her yesterday...but I failed to get any pictures from it!  I took some lovely pain meds for my leg right before the party...so I felt good...but didn't remember to take pictures unfortunately.  It was nice though, all of Darons family came and then some friends from our former ward, and also the Frampton family came by (my boss, but long time friends of Darons family)

It was a good week and a good party last night, but I am READY for this weekend...this LONG WEEKEND!  I don't have to be back to work till WEDNESDAY!

4 comments:

tacy said...

is that your grandson?

mom said...

Congratulations to Hannah! The pictures look good. I am glad you get to take it easy this weekend.

Jillian said...

Congrats to Hannah! You all must be so pumped :) I hope your leg is feeling better. I can't believe that! Brooks, Whit and I looked at the pix on FB and were like OH. MY. GOD. You're a trooper!!

We're All Wright said...

Congratulations! I didn't know she was so old. It is so nice that you have such a good relationship!