5.04.2011

The saga continues...

We went over to Darons moms house for dinner on Saturday night and when we got home we realized our back sliding door got left open, and the side gate to our house was open as well.  And after a few minutes of searching, we realized that...once again...we had lost Bell!  That little brat really just hated our new house!!  Thankfully, on Monday night, Daron happened to look out the back door and there she was!  We coaxed her in...her and Peppers kept hissing at each other and fighting, like they didn't even know each other!  Tuesday morning I picked her up and we cuddled on the couch for a few minutes, and I explained that we loved her and didn't want her to run away anymore and she needed to be nice to Peppers and not be so scared of everyone around her.  I petted her and loved her, and then I got up and went about my day.  Well...Bell would not leave my side after that!  If I was on the computer, she was on the desk next to me.  While I unpacked my closet, she took a nap on the floor right by me.  When I was organizing the pantry, she was right there...you get the point I'm sure. 

I laid down that night getting ready to go to bed, and along came Bell...and she plopped right down in the crook of my arm, on her back with all fours in the air...and she took another little nap!  What a crazy girl!  (it's not the best picture cause it's just from Darons phone, but hopefully you get the idea!)



5 comments:

mom said...

It is funny what personalities they have. Now you know what it is like for me with Nubbins. I am glad she came back.

tacy said...

funny! olive likes to have ear rubs, but she still isn't 100% comfortable with being picked up.

Christensen Kids said...

That's funny! I had a cat that was MY cat. He didn't like anyone but me. Funny kitties.

Jillian said...

BELLLLL!!! :) Katy I never would have thought you'd have and love a kitty pal. I am so proud!

Unknown said...

:) That is just sweet.