2.23.2011

per Jillians request...

Last night we had a 'former roomate' hangout...
We try to have one about once a month...but with everyones schedules and all of us living at opposite sides of the valley...it's proving to be a difficult task!  Last night Whitney wasn't able to make it cause she had to meet with a family whose mother was being crazy (she's a social worker)... but me, Jillian, Ashlie and Stacie were there.  We ate at the Olive Garden...which is always yummy.


I'm glad these girls live 'close' by...it's good to have friends out here to have a little escape from reality sometimes.  What would really be cool is if I didn't live clear on the other side of the planet...then we could do lunch more often or weekend shopping or something....

Maybe someday...

8 comments:

mom said...

It is always fun to get together with friends from BML - before married life. AT least you can do it once a month...I could only do it once every 5 years or so. I am glad you had a good time.

Jillian said...

WOOHOOO thanks, Katy! :D I had a really fun time, too, and I really miss hanging out! I like this "weekend shopping or something" business you mentioned... um... can we make that happen? AND CRAFT TIME?!? :) Love you!

Stacie said...

OOO..... count me in on the shopping and something and craft time!!!!!! And yes please... move closer, you live in BFE!!!

Nikki said...

Katie, did you get your hair cut? Looks good!! Funny to see you guys wearing short sleeved shirts, and colder than a freezer here!! With more snow on the way! Maybe I should relocate?!?! :) Looks like ya all had a good time!!

Katy Wilson said...

I should of said that this is an old picture of us...but...it is February in this picture...so it is still funny that we wear short sleeves in February! Wait...this may of in fact been January! I think this was celebrating Stacies birthday which was in January!

Stacie said...

Yep its January! Are you considering cutting your hair again Katy? Usually when you see your cute short hair picks, it starts your mind thinking...

mom said...

Katy, the correct grammar is "I should HAVE" not "I should OF"... But that is just me being picky (and since you pointed out our mistake on facebook)

Ashlie said...

thanks for putting the worst possible picture of me up...i look like a chinese