11.01.2010

a new favorite...

For our wedding reception here we had BBQ and chips...we just bought one of those big cases of individual bags of chips. One of the flavors was this Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos. No one ate them at the wedding...so we had a bunch left over for us at home. I was nervous to try them because I really like the Flaming Hot Cheetos...but I can only eat just a few before it's way too hot...and so I figured these jalapeno ones would be hotter...but they aren't. They are DELICIOUS! A hint of a flavor of jalapeno...with the regular cheesiness of a Cheetos that you would expect. I am happy cause Bryan doesn't like them (he eats a family size bag of the flaming hot ones a week by himself) and neither does Daron or Hannah...so they are ALL MINE!!! These will probably become a regular chip for me to get when I'm in the market for a bag of chips...


5 comments:

Kevin said...

I hate actual Jalapenos, but that does sound good.

Jessie said...

Soph LOVES these!

Sophie Caroline said...

It's true!! I DO love them! Good remembering Jess. :) I'm glad to know i'm not the only one that loves these.

We're All Wright said...

I've never heard of these but now I will try them because you make them sound yummy! Thanks

ashlie said...

The chile limon are my favorite but the jalapeno ones are good too.