10.24.2010

bon voyage...

We leave for our cruise tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Our boat actually doesn't take off (take off...is that what boats do?) until Monday afternoon...but we are leaving tomorrow after church for L.A. and staying the night there! I am so excited to see the ocean for the first time! I plan on taking lots of pictures and I will make a huge effort to get them posted not too long after getting home.


I haven't heard back from my photographer for the wedding yet...but I will get those posted too as soon as I get them!
As for tonight...we went to Peter Piper Pizza for Darons nephew, Charlie's birthday party. Darons family has a dinner together once a month to celebrate everyones birthday in that month. It's usually a homemade dinner at the house...but this has been a BUSY month with our wedding and Darons sons wedding and the cruise and stuff...so we just decided to combine the family dinner with Charlies birthday party.... so here are a few pictures from that...

And that's it for now...I'll be gone for a week (not that I've been blogging any more frequently that than anyway...) but I'll be back with lots of pictures!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I'm so jealous!! Have a ton of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and I think boats set sail.

Jillian said...

Have so much fun!