10.19.2010

oops...

I promised my mom I would update my blog a few days ago...and I didn't.

Things have finally slowed down a little...

The wedding is done...both receptions are done...now I'm just back at work and living life! Things are good here...almost too good...I keep waiting for a melt down or a freak out or a 'WHAT WAS I THINKING' moment...but I haven't had one yet. Granted it hasn't even been 2 weeks...but I wouldn't of put it past myself to have an episode by now...

Next week we go on our cruise and I am SO EXCITED!! I still haven't seen the ocean and I can't wait to FINALLY check that off my 'to do' list...

I haven't gotten back the wedding pictures yet...and I will post those as soon as I get them...but I should be getting some pictures from the open house we had here in Arizona. I'll post whatever I get as soon as I get them...

That's it for now...

3 comments:

JHayes said...

Congratulations to the both of you! I really liked the invitation...oh wait...I didn't get one.:) Jeanna and I would like to send you something, even if it's a gift card or something. What address can we send it to? Have fun on the cruise!

mom said...

Thanks for updating...

Katy Wilson said...

ARGG....

i knew I was going to forget to send an announement to someone! you try to think of everyone who would like to know and inevitably someone gets left off the list!
You really don't need to send anything at all...but our address is 1713 E. Leaf Rd, San TAn Valley AZ 85240