6.06.2010

There's no place like home...

Well...we made it safely from Arizona to Illinois...and it is good to be back home!

Until today I couldn't find an internet connection at my house so I haven't been able to update my blog...but I'll update you on a few things that have happened over the past couple weeks...

*When doing the final walk through at my house my landlord told us that we were 'slobs' and she had never seen a dirtier house than ours was when she would have to come by every once in a while. I was LIVID and if I didn't need some portion of my security deposit back I would of told her what a 'wonderful' landlord she was...

*I realized I have TOO MUCH STUFF and I am way to sentimental...

*I got a dozen long stem roses from Daron sent to me at my office!! I was sad there was no way I could bring them home with me. I did manage to get three of them home safely and am drying them out now...

*We had a great Memorial Day! After the 'walk through' and packing my car in the morning we came home and swam and BBQ'd and ate all day!!! Good times!

*We are almost all moved into our house here in Nauvoo. Well...everyone is moved in except me. I have too much crap and I can't figure out what to do with all of it... If you live around here you are welcome to come by and hang out any time!

*I had my first shift at the Adventure Zone on Saturday. It was almost like I never left... At one point the girl I was working with complimented me on something that I did well and I said "Well, I have made a pizza or two here in my day" and right after that I dropped a freshly cooked pizza on my foot and all over the floor...YUCK...

*I am going to talk to Marty at Hilltop Floral tomorrow and I am excited to get started working with her.

*Daron is coming the Tuesday before the 4th of July and will be here a week!! I am very excited to see him again!

I will try to be a better blogger and post things more regularly...

4 comments:

Alayna said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound. I have been thinking a lot about you. Sorry I never got to see you before you left, but I am excited to come visit in October.

I hope this new adventure is everything could ever hope for.

P.S. Who is all living with you and where are you living??

Kevin said...

Woo hoo! I gots me an open invitation.

Glad you're back. I had no clue adventure zone was open. Ima have to snag a pizza...

Joanne said...

Hey! I was so excited when I saw you drive by the other day when Ken and I were out on a walk. Welcome home.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back!