2.26.2010

nothing really important...

Here are a few things I've been thinking about lately...


#1 - I love girl scout cookies. How come they are so good? Is it because they are $4.00 a box? I would never pay $4.00 a box for any other cookie ever, but these are so yummy...


#2 - The daughter of my boss is pregnant and we have a poll going at work to see who can guess the closest to when she will have her baby and the winner receives a $50.00 Texas Roadhouse gift certificate!! I stuck with the due date and guessed Feb 28th...and I'm looking like the one to beat! Jose guessed Feb 25th...and Danielle guessed March 2nd...so if she has her today Jose gets it. But, if she has her tomorrow or Sunday I WIN!! Then if she goes on March 1st it will be between me and Danielle cause thats right between what we guessed. (we had to guess a weight too, in case of a tie)...so...I'm feeling pretty good about it cause from what her mom and doctors say she could go any day... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!


#3 - I really, really want to be friends with Jorge Garcia. I don't have some sort of crush on him or want to date him, cause I'm sure his girlfriend Beth wouldn't appreciate that...but I just want to be friends with him. Them. Both of them. They just seem like a fun couple of people...

#4 - And last but not least....why is number sometimes abbreviated as No.

6 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

1- I agree that girl scout cookies are great! Steven ordered 7 boxes, and I ordered from a neighbor girl 4 boxes (luckily I think the neighbor girl forgot to turn in her order form because I haven't gotten any from her yet!) Do you think the Samoa's taste different? I thought they seemed more 'cookie' and less 'chewy'. Did you notice or was it just me because it's been a year since I've had them? Don't get me wrong, I've still eaten my weight in girl scout cookies!
2- Good luck with the Texas Roadhouse gift card. We took the kids there and they thought it was HEAVEN to be able to throw their peanut shells (well, and peanuts) on the floor! Landon kept craking them open with his head! He'd lay the peanut on the table then just bang the table and nut with his head! He's insane!
3- We just got around to watching this weeks lost last night and I told Steven about 3 or 4 times how much I love Hurley, and not just the character but the actor as a person. I TOTALLY want to be his friend. When you wrote that I thought 'THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!'
4- I'm not sure why the word number is abbreviated as NO. It's not spelled nOmber. But weirder than that is when the pound is abbrevaited as #. How can that symbol mean number and pound?
5- Could I leave a longer comment? Probably, today I left a comment on James's blog and it was embarrassingly long!! I'll stop now so I won't embarrass myself again.
6- One more thing. I. MISS. YOU!!!

Lyd said...

I agree. Girl Scout cookies seem to be one of the things that most people splurge on. They're just so good! And Texas Roadhouse...YUM! I think you're going to win.

You make a good point. Why is number abbreviated as No?!

Amanda said...

Sarah, wrote so much , I can't believe she didn't exceede the allowable number of characters. Anyway, I looked at Jorges blog and though it was super cool. also we've been watching Modern Family. It's provided tons of those moments where you just suddenly think about something you saw on the show and erupt into fits of laughter, and then Casey says "are you laughing about Modern Family again?"

tacy said...

I did the same thing to tuna that sarah did to steven while watching lost. I kept saying "I love hurly!" I would love to be his friend!!

Kevin said...

Have you been listening to Geronimo Jack's Beard? They are pretty fun to listen to.

"Number = No." is a great query. There is no logical reason for such a thing.

Alanna said...

I too love girl scout cookies! :) YUM! Texas Roadhouse is mine and Eric's FAVORITE place to go eat! YUMMY! GOod luck winning the gift card