2.19.2014

Holly Jolly Christmas...

It's almost March...but I am bound and determined to post some pictures from Christmas of 2013 if it's the last thing I do!!  We were lucky enough to be able to go back to Nauvoo again...and we had a blast, even if it was FRIGIDLY cold and Bryan was sick for a few days.  Before we went to Nauvoo, we had a really fun Christmas party with Darons family!  We had games and prizes and I thought it was a really good time!!

Playing our snowman drawing game

Daron and his mom relaxing after our fun party!

Present time!


Christmas morning





Kacy loves playing with Grandpas pens he always has in his pocket...




How Daron spent the majority of our trip...


So much snow...and somewhere close to that car, buried under the snow, is Darons phone...
There was no short supply of cookies to eat...

I just love this girl...



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still so bummed that you were so close and I didn't get a chance to come see you! Looks like a great time thought. And Kacy is seriously ADORABLE!!!

Wilkerson Family said...

It looks like you had a fun trip.

I think your 12 dates looks like a fantastic idea. Your pizza making one looked awesome. Was it at a restaurant?

Mom said...

I can't believe I am just now reading your blog...and you have blogged TWICE this year already. I am so proud of you! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Earn from home without any investment
Hostgator coupon
Hostgator coupon 50 off

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

mn