4.13.2011

Anything you can do I can do better...



The other day Keri decided she wanted to order some shelving for the office.  It arrived last week and sat there in the boxes for a couple days.  Everyone kept saying "Oh...we'll wait for the boys to set that up" or "Surely there is a guy who can do that sometime"...  So, I got my stuff done early on Friday and I headed back to the office to set it up myself!  Dave came back a couple times 'to check on me'.  He seemed a little blown away that I was taking it upon myself to put together these shelves!

One time he came back and said "Wow...it looks like you've got a little bit of your dad in you!"  All I could do was chuckle a little to myself...cause if you know my dad...as amazing of a guy that he is...he's not very handy.  It's like Tacy said "NO...it's more like you've got a little big of Tacy in you."  Personally I think Tacy has a little bit of me in her!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Actually I don't know how but you've got a little bit of me in you!! I love putting things together. Shelves, furniture, whatever it may be I LOVE it!!
Good job!!

mom said...

Dave didn't offer to give you a bonus for being so handy?!

Jillian said...

All I can think about is how awesome all my crafting things would fit on those shelves.... GOOD JOB!! They look great. You put together my parents bar stools that time and I have photo proof ;)

Stacie said...

all of that moving and dismantling and putting back together was good practice. Now do it again!! Let me know if I can help!