8.16.2010

A preview of life to come...

I'm in Arizona where I've been sweating like a prostitute in church since I got off the airplane last week...but I have been very productive...
We got the Arizona reception sort of figured out a little and planned somewhat...we went to Darons insurance provider and looked into what it would be to add me to his policy in October...we got engagement pictures taken...we almost got a baby kitty...we had dinner with some friends of his...we are going to print the announcements tonight...we will register tomorrow...I cleaned up (part) of the house today while Daron went to the office to get some paperwork done so he can take tomorrow off too...
Now that I try to list everything it doesn't seem like that much...but it feels like a lot...but either way it's been a good 4 days!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job!!! :)

mom said...

I don't want to see a list, I want details!

Sarah Harward said...

I want to see the pictures!! Were you happy with them? I'm sure they're great. Good job on being so productive, especially when batteling the heat!!

Christensen Kids said...

Sounds like your crazy busy! So exciting!