11.09.2009

ok ok...

I did survive Halloween week...and I had a great time doing it!! I took pictures and definitely am going to blog about it...but for some reason when I upload pictures to Blogger on my laptop it takes FOREVER...like 15 minutes for a group of 5. Even one at a time takes a while...so I just haven't been patient enough to sit down and do that...

But I wanted everyone to know I am alive and I haven't become an anti-blogger (unlike others I know) and while I'm at it I am going to share with you some ADORABLE pictures of the cutest little kid ever in the world!!!
And...to prove I have been a fan of Halloween from the very beginning...

So...I will get the more current Halloween pictures up soon...I promise...

7 comments:

Lyd said...

hahah Those pictures are awesome sauce. :)

mom said...

I am so glad you like the pictures of you when you were little . . . most people hate their pictures (but then not everyone can be as humble as you...jk). I love the pictures too!

Kevin said...

Fun old pics there Katy. I like the one that you used to prove your love of Halloween. I like to think that you are thinking, "Well, that wasn't so hard. In fact, I kinda liked it. I shall do it every year for the rest of my life."

tacy said...

I'm so glad Tuna decided to clean up the back room and I found those pictures and though to myself "Katy would love to have these."

Lisa and Dan said...

Very cute baby pictures (:

We're All Wright said...

You were so cute! It was fun to see your mom in them... she looks like my sister!!

Unknown said...

You are so CUTE!!!!! Some things never change!