6.19.2009

Finally...

Here is your virtual tour of my house...



The front...Jillian planted those 5 plants in our front planter...so they will look nice when they've grown in.



WELCOME!!





These two rooms (above and below) are the first you see when you walk in the door. It's kind of like one big room, with a little step in between.


The above picture is the view of the dining room/kitchen from the other half of the front room. The view below is from the laundry room/pantry.




If you look at the picture above this one, you see the girl standing by the sliding glass window...the above picture is the view from that window.
Once you walk out that door you can go to the left to the pool, or to the right to the patio furniture/lawn area.


This is our pantry/laundry room. And straight through this room is the garage.



If you're standing in the middle of the front room, you can go down this little hallway (above). Go to the left at the end of the hallway and all the way at the end is my room.

Below is the view of the hall from my room. If you head down the hallway the first door on the left is Ashlie's room, then Whitney's, then Jillian's.



And that concludes our tour...

10 comments:

tacy said...

yay!! what were you doing with your wall? I don't see anything

Sarah Harward said...

I'm so glad you finally got pictures up! How fun. What a great house!

Jessie said...

Yay! That is exciting! I'm glad I finally got to see it! I like it!

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! I am excited to be able to see it in person someday! I can just picture you sitting you out on your patio, playing games at the table, cooking out, and occasionally going for a swim. How fun!

mom said...

By the way...anonymous is me.

Wilkerson Family said...

your house looks pretty sweet. :)

I ran into your dad at the Granger-Kimball home yesterday. We talked for a minute. I thought I saw someone who looked like your sister walking when I was by the temple. I'm not sure, and I don't know if she would know who I was... Anyway we had a good time in Nauvoo it was humid as ever. It was strange going there from Chicago where it had been in the 60's all week. weather.

Anonymous said...

Dear cousin, nice house.

Alayna said...

Looks great. When are you going to invite me over so I can really see it?

We're All Wright said...

The Pool!!! Looks like we NEED to live in ARIZONA!!! I love your house!

Unknown said...

I Love it. What a nice place to live. I hope the plumbing holds up. lol