1.27.2008

What a yucky day!

Well today is Sunday January 27th and I am writing my first official blog on this blogspot thing. It has sort of been a crappy day. Well, the weather is beautiful...and because of that fact I took my dog for a long walk. We were walking in this forest behind my house and I slipped on some mud (because it was such beautiful weather, the hard ground had been melted to mud) and I twisted my back somehow. So....ounch.
Also, President Hinckley died about an hour ago. How crappy is that? And, so because of that fact I picked up my phone to call my sister and...what do you know...my phone died. It is doing this weird clicking noise and flashing a white screen.
But, it is no longer freezing cold out, my house is warm, my bed is very comfortable, and I have a good book waiting to be read. Maybe it's not such a bad day after all.

5 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

What book are you reading? Sorry about your back. Hopefully the weather will be just as nice today! I'm excited you started a blog!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I love reading blogs! Just don't get bored with it and give up and don't go too long between blogs (like Jake does!) You have always has such a good way of expressing yourself in writing - did I say I was excited!!!!

Sarah Harward said...

Does your mom have a blog? Does your cousin Jake? I, too, love to read people's blogs. It's my way of being nosey in a socially acceptable manner! Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!

C.lee Rand said...

I agree with Sarah. That is, what book are you reading and I like reading blogs because it's a socially acceptable way to be nosy. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my favorites and check in once and a while. I like the Helen Keller quote but I like your Albus Dumbledore quote even better. I also agree with Mom, this is exciting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm excited to check in from time to time to see what you're up to. Maybe you can be a little more consistent than I've been.