10.02.2012

30 Day Challenge: Day 5...

Day 1: A photo that makes you smile
Day 2: 20 of your favorite things
Day 3: A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 4: Something you are OCD about
Day 5: Your dream home
Day 6: A song that makes you cry (or almost cry)
Day 7: Your worst habit
Day 8: What's in your purse
Day 9: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 10: A dream for the future
Day 11: Who can't you live without
Day 12: If you could wish for anything to come true, what would you wish for
Day 13: Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?
Day 14: What do you like most about yourself
Day 15: What do you dislike most about yourself
Day 16: What do people notice about you
Day 17: What's something you wish you could say to someone
Day 18: Whom do you admire the most
Day 19: What is your goal in life
Day 20: What are the 10 most significant events in your life
Day 21: If you died tomorrow, what's one thing you'd regret not doing
Day 22: Whats an inside joke you have with someone
Day 23: Two months ago, where were you and what were you doing
Day 24: Do you have saved text messages? If so, from who and why
Day 25: Write 5 messages to 5 people without using their names
Day 26: What's something you're really excited for
Day 27: What do you feel guilty for doing
28: Tattoos, do you have one and what's it's story? If not, what do you want
29: Picture of your makeup collection
30: When were the happiest days of your life
 
My dream home:
 
My back yard...

My bathroom...

My closet...

My office...

My back porch...

My kitchen...
 
That's not too much to ask for...

2 comments:

mom said...

Don't forget the "in-law" suite so I can come live with you when I get old!

Wilkerson Family said...

can I move in? ;)