9.11.2012

Busy busy busy...

Yuck...sorry to leave that whiny baby post up for so long (not that anyone besides my mother is reading my blog anymore)  Here is a little update of the going on's at our house...

Bryan is #74


Bryan has had football practice all summer and games have finally started.  He's had two games; won one, lost one...and I have REALLY loved going to them!  I was nervous that it would be embarrassing to be with Daron at one of his games, but he really hasn't been one of 'those' parents.  Bryan plays really well...if I knew anything about football I would tell you what position he plays...something like an offensive guard, or a defensive tackle...basically he is blocking guys from doing stuff.  I am excited for him to continue to play for the next few years of high school.  I am just really proud of Bryan!  He gets up every morning at 5:30, goes to Seminary at 6, school starts at 7:15, then football practice till 5:30!!  And he does it all without whining and he is staying on top of his grades so far.  He is just such a great kid!

The next couple months are going to be CRAZY busy it seems!  Work gets busier in the fall, I am planning Ashlie (Wilson) Estrada's baby shower for Oct 20th.  Stacie is getting married Oct 12th.  My anniversary, Darons birthday, Hannahs birthday, the family birthday party that we do with all of Darons family is in October. I get to go home for the Pumpkin Walk!!!!  Plus all the other little things that are happening like the Primary Presentation, General Conference, our ward enrichment craft night that I'm helping with...LOTS TO DO!  But I'm looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

First of all: I love how much you love Bryan and are so proud of him!
Second of all: Holy Cow! You're going to need a vacation in November to recover from all the excitement!
Thrid of all: I can't wait to see you at the Pumpkin Walk!!!

mom said...

Hmmm...I am not the first one to comment! Maybe I'm not the only one who is reading your blog. I am proud of Bryan too and I can't wait to see you at the Pumpkin Walk either!

Alanna said...

I still read your blog...I'm just not great at commenting! I love how proud you are of Bryn! It looks like life is going to be crazy busy for your the next while! Enjoy your time at home! i know how much you LOVE the pumpkin walk in Nauvoo!!!

Alayna said...

Wait...Stacie is getting married? Awesome! How did she meet him? We need to catch up. But I will for sure see you at the baby shower! Let me know if you need help with anything!