8.10.2012

Happy Birthday to me...

I can't believe it took me almost a week to post about my amazing birthday!  I was spoiled rotten!  My birthday was on Monday, we we celebrated the Saturday before.  Daron to me, Bryan and Judy to the Melting Pot for dinner...my favorite!!


Before our dinner started, I got to open up my gifts!
Judy got me a super cool Martha Stewart craft kit that will help me make cool cards... like this one:

I did not make this....but this is one of the stamps the kit came with.
My mom and dad got me a Kindle Fire!!!  I had been wanting one of these for a long time!  Judy also got me a stylus/pen that goes with the Kindle.  That has been very handy!



 Bryan got me this fabulous kindle cover! Does this kid know what I like or what??
  

And then, Daron went WAY over the top and bought me a plane ticket back to Nauvoo for the Pumpkin Walk!!! I cried like an idiot when I opened the card that had the ticket in it.  Needless to say I am very very very excited for this!  I wish that him and Bryan could come too...but we are going back for 2 weeks at Christmas time...so they can't take off school and work both times.  


A couple days later I got my gift in the mail from Jessie!  It was this cool purple Tupperware that I have been wanting to get for a while!  My mom has one just like it (only blue) and I really wanted one.  Now I have it!
So...I had a FABULOUS birthday.  Thanks to everyone for making it an amazing time!!

5 comments:

mom said...

Look at that purple kindle cover! Bryan really does know you! I can't wait until October (have I said that before?)!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited to see you at the Pumpkin Walk Katy!!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sorry! P.S. Happy Belate Birthday!!

Nikki again

ashlie said...

Yay! that is exciting! I wish I could go back for the pumpkin walk too. It has been a while. Sounds like you had a really good birthday!

tacy said...

MY PRESENT IS ON THE WAY. Or maybe you can pick it up in October :)