4.27.2012

I'm a little behind...

A little behind...get it!


So...I've been really awful at putting anything on the blog...so I thought I'd take the quite Friday night to do a little updating. 
First...here are some pictures from Easter!  We colored eggs Saturday night, and then on Sunday we had a nice dinner at Judy's house...I hid eggs for the kids to find, even though Daron thought I was being silly, they seemed to enjoy it! 







 This past weekend Daron and I went up to Pinetop.  It was beautiful weather and a good time.  Nothing really 'to do' up there...but we drove around in the mountains and it was just good to get away and relax for a weekend.  We brought our air mattress so at night we would go out on some scary-middle-of-nowhere-secluded-dark-mountain road and blow the mattress up and laid in the back of the truck to star gaze.  It was SO BEAUTIFUL!  










2 comments:

mom said...

Nice pictures. I almost texted you today to say it was time to update the blog. Glad you had a good weekend. BTW...where's my chocolate salted caramel fudge?

Sarah-Lynnetta said...

I love your intro to this post.

Looks like you had a lot of fun on your weekend getaway. Makes me want to take a little trip for the weekend.