7.13.2009

I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar hey hey hey hey... (times 5)


When I first moved to Arizona I bought a really big reusable Target bag that folds up and snaps into a nice square. I hadn't used it in a really long time because it is pretty big and I didn't have it with all my other reusable bags.
Well, this Saturday I grabbed it when me, Jillian and Whitney were going to the Walmart. In the checkout aisle we were almost done bagging the groceries but I decided to open up that Target bag to put the last few things in it and what do I find at the bottom...
I bet you can't guess...

9 comments:

mom said...

Don't you just love surprises like that? I always leave some money in the pocket of my winter coat so that when I put it on the first time each year I find a surprise!

Sarah Harward said...

I LOVE it when I find money in 'hidden' places!!!

tacy said...

yay!! I love finding money!!! You win! Don't spend it all in one place!

Christensen Kids said...

SWEET! Hey, I loved the magnets BTW!!! Thank you!

Jessie said...

SWEET! I love finding money!

Alayna said...

Who doesn't love some extra cash these days?!

So I think I have decided that I am inviting myself over this weekend...probably Saturday. Will you girls be around?

Wilkerson Family said...

sweet!

Lyd said...

Finding money is probably one of the best things in the world!! Who wouldn't be happy to find money?!...um, nobody! :D

Alanna said...

YEAH! What a fun surprise! I love when that happens!