3.05.2011

Day 5...

A picture of your favorite memory:


I've been thinking about this all day...and it took me a long time to come up with 'one' favorite memory...but I think I did it.  If I had to pick a certain thing to be my very 'favorite' memory...it would be getting to go to work with my dad when I was little.  I think this picture is a little before that...but it is me and it is at where my dad used to work (the temple site).  I remember getting to go down to work and helping water, help Orville, and sometimes climb in the sand pile that used to be down there (and getting prickers stuck in me!).  My most favorite thing was taking the little watering can my dad had, that looked like a tea pot to me...and I would serve tea to all the plants!  He still has that watering can and I swear on my life I'm stealing it when my dad retires.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Whoa, that's old school.

Unknown said...

I loved working with my dad too. He took me to work with him once at the church office building. His secretary was so nice and she let me put on her wedding ring. :)

Jillian said...

Awww.. this is a nice post :) I would have no idea what my favorite memory is, so I commend you for being able to pick yours out!!