11.18.2009

So very random...

You know how every once in a while you might get a company or organization that sends you a thing in the mail asking you to donate, or advertising something...and sometimes they include a sheet of return address labels?

Well, in the past couple weeks...I've gotten 3 of those! One from a breast cancer foundation, one from a paralyzed veterans organization, and one from my insurance company. So, I have a total of 132 return address labels...mostly Christmas...but I have some fall ones and a chunk of pink breast cancer ribbon labels...

Weird...oh...and the best part was the paralyzed veterans organization was asking for a donation...and for some reason with the labels they included a nickel...I guess hoping that I would return that nickel plus some for a donation...

So now I am 132 return address labels and 5 cents richer!!

8 comments:

Kevin said...

Is it me, or is that the first time I've read 'knickel' and thought to myself, "What the heck is that?"

Katy Wilson said...

I probably spelled it wrong...

Katy Wilson said...

I did...and I corrected it...sorry...it's been a long long long day (I'll post about my long long long day in a few days...)

tacy said...

I expect one, or more of those return address labels on a letter addressed to Me!

Lyd said...

hahaha I love that they sent you a nickle. That's awesome. I bet they lost money instead of made it.

The Adams Family said...

I am always getting those return labels from PETA wanting me to donate money to save the animals. Hello, I don't eat them, what more do they want?!? It was great to see you at Halloween! I miss you!

Christensen Kids said...

That's too funny! Hopefully you can put them to good use...like Christmas cards :-)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha I have a pile of them from every place you can imagine. I never seem to send as many letters as I have labels but I also can't make myself throw them away. =)