8.16.2008

I can't decide how I feel about this...




Maybe I'm a little behind on the times....but I just thought I would share with all of you that Harry Potter isn't going to be released at Thanksgiving this year...it has been pushed back to next summer...Crappy huh!

But, because of that...the release of Twilight has been moved up to November 21st...rather than December 12th (Happy Birthday Sarah and Kyle)...

Anyway, I am very excited to see Twilight sooner...but sad that I have to wait for eternity to see the new Harry Potter....

7 comments:

Kevin said...

Word, Kitten. Word. I was really looking forward to seeing all the goodness of Half-Blood Prince in a couple months. Now, we gotta wait a year. Arrgh. Oh well.

Sarah Harward said...

I'm honestly SO sad that Harry Potter is being pushed back!! I don't think Twilight being pushed up really makes it any better for me. But on my scale Harry Potter is a 900 on a scale of 1-10 and Twilight is about a 8 on a scale of 1-10. Still, I guess now I have a better chance of seeing Twilight, since it was originally coming out on my birthday (and due date!)

tacy said...

I'm pretty sad too. The news game some excuse about the writers strike blah blah but I'm sad.

Wilkerson Family said...

I didn't know they changed the dates. It's sad about H.P. but Im excited about Twilight.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say I am not too disappointed about HP or excited about Twilight. I always like the books better anyway, and the movies always seem to ruin it. Just my opinion. See you in a few days!

Unknown said...

I agree it's a bummer about Harry Potter but twilight is great news!!

Alayna said...

Are you kidding me???!! That is exciting news! I never did get into reading the Harry Potter books, and now that I have seen all the movies, it's that much harder to read the books cause I know what's going to happen. I think this is the first time in my life I have actually read a series of books before the movie came out. Although, I have to admit, I think Edward is fugly!!! Not at all like the man in my head...